LOVEFILM / FREE 30 DAY TRIAL !

bullitt

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Lovefilm are offering first month free to watch as many dvds as you want, incl blu-ray , also you get an e-voucher worth £10 to spend if you subscribe after the 30 days expire , i saw this deal in official playstation mag , to activate 30 day trial you need this code FUMAGV8 as in the ps mag.Dont know how this compares with others like amazon but seems like a good deal!What do you think?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="bullitt"]Dont know how this compares with others like amazon but seems like a good deal!What do you think?[/quote]

Lovefilm now runs Amazon's disc rental business.

I'm a satisfied Lovefilm customer - excellent way to rent Blu-ray discs I have no intention of spending £20 on. As long as you're not too fussed which of your selection of films they send in what order, it works very well indeed.

John Duncan

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]As long as you're not too fussed which of your selection of films they send in what order, it works very well indeed. [/quote]

Whereas Blockbuster have been better in this regard, Michael Clayton (inexplicably) excepted.

FoxJA

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
One advantage Lovefilm has over the other main rental companies is that they do console games too - no more spending £40 on a game you might play once.

I've just come to the end of my 90 day trial, have cancelled for now but will probably sign up again when there are a few more films I want to see. I've had around 30 from them during the trial.

A

Anonymous

I have about 4 of the 30 days free vouchers knocking about from different mags.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts