Lip Sync isuss & LCD TV

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Could someone please help me with a lip sync issue I am suffering with?

I recently got a Sony 46HX903 and am being driven mad with this problem. I have a Virgin Cable V+ box and a Sony BDS 570 Blu-Ray connected to a Denon 1909 amp. I've never had any problems before (previous TV was a plasma) with this amp and have tried using the "Auto Lip Sync " settings in the amp with no luck. I've also used "Audio Delay" settings and am currently set to 50ms. This seems OK at times but can appearer to drift about a bit and since my wife noticed I've had nothing but grief over!

As anyone got some advice please.[:'(]

A

Anonymous

I had a similar problem when I had a Samsung 46C750/Denon 2808/Sony BDP350 set up. After a good few mails to and from Samsung and Denon, I came to the conclusion it was a handshaking problem between the HDMI 1.4 on the tv and the HDMI 1.3 on the amp. I had no problem when the bd player was connected direct to the tv.

Have you tried connecting your components direct to the tv to see what happens?

I didn't have any problems with the 2 Panasonic 46G20s I had or the with the Sony HX703 I have now.

A

Anonymous

NSYGrinner:
I had a similar problem when I had a Samsung 46C750/Denon 2808/Sony BDP350 set up. After a good few mails to and from Samsung and Denon, I came to the conclusion it was a handshaking problem between the HDMI 1.4 on the tv and the HDMI 1.3 on the amp. I had no problem when the bd player was connected direct to the tv.

Have you tried connecting your components direct to the tv to see what happens?

I didn't have any problems with the 2 Panasonic 46G20s I had or the with the Sony HX703 I have now.

I hope this isn't the case as I've spent all I can afford this year. If having to switch to HDMI 1.4 is the only solution I'd better start creeping around my wife for a early Christmas present.

A

Anonymous

aliEnRIK:make sure FILM MODE is set to 2 or OFF if 2 doesnt help

Do you mean set the TV to film mode 2? I've just done this on TV and am now going to try it out.

I'll report back. Thanks
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Jase Brown:
aliEnRIK:make sure FILM MODE is set to 2 or OFF if 2 doesn't help

Do you mean set the TV to film mode 2? I've just done this on TV and am now going to try it out.

I'll report back. Thanks
emotion-21.gif

Seems to have worked at the minute. I think half the problem is a 46" screen make peoples mouths so big. You concentrate on them more because of this. It also doesn't help that female presenters on TV, have great big forced smile stretching their lips so tight that their lips don't hardly seem to move at all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts