LG's flagship OLED TVs now come with a five-year warranty

D

Deleted member 2457

I bought last years LG CX which came with a 5 year warranty. So it's not new to LG Oleds here in Ireland.
I am 99 per cent sure the LG 8K OLed TVs have always come with a 5 year warranty too. And John Lewis wouldn’t sell the G model without a 5 year warranty, so this thread really confuses me.

Stuart.W.D

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I am 99 per cent sure the LG 8K OLed TVs have always come with a 5 year warranty too. And John Lewis wouldn’t sell the G model without a 5 year warranty, so this thread really confuses me.
I agree Gel. I think any TV over a grand which comes without a 5 year warranty makes bad business and is a deal - breaker for almost everyone! The article has bamboozled me also 🤔 You would always expect flagship products to come with a 5 year warranty..

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

I agree Gel. I think any TV over a grand which comes without a 5 year warranty makes bad business and is a deal - breaker for almost everyone! The article has bamboozled me also 🤔 You would always expect flagship products to come with a 5 year warranty..
I know. The only thing I can think is that it’s an old article piece.

D

Deleted member 2457

I think they are saying that the warranty on the LG websites covers all panel issues eg screen burn, for 5 years and this is a new thing. Whereas buying from the like of John Lewis you pay extra for all screen issues on top. Not a bad thing then. (y)

Reactions: Stuart.W.D
D

Deleted member 2457

The c model comes with standard 12 months warranty on LG website still:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts