Lg4530A Sony bdp-s570 issues

Jimmyloz1971

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi all I've just purchased the superb LG NB4530A sound bar and have it hooked up via the optical connection to both my sky box and my Sony BDP-S570 blueray player. With the sky box and indeed with streamed love film movie via the Sony all is well with excellent sound being produced for hours on end, however, when I'm spinning a blueray disk I get great sound for 40 minutes then the LG switches itself off. I power it back up and then 40 mins later it switches itself off again. I've contacted LG and they are saying as all is ok thru sky and streamed movies the soundbar is ok, which I can believe, they put it down to a setting on the Sony. Sony customer services have as yet not responded to me. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks. James.

Jimmyloz1971

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi

It's a pioneer 427xd plasma. It does have an optical out, so I could give that a go..? No HDMI return from it thought so it would have to be optical.

Jimmyloz1971

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi

It's a pioneer 427xd plasma. It does have an optical out, so I could give that a go..? No HDMI return from it thought so it would have to be optical.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts