floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Maybe just the Kudos from owning em . sorry, its the way i slay em. Coat time
emotion-10.gif

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Because the review I've just read says they are superb in the ways I am looking for. They are biampable. They would fit my decor brilliantly. They are small enough to fit in the space available...

I will listen to them first, but in order to get them past the missus there will have to be a fire sale. Out will go the following:

Dali Ikon 6

QED speaker cable

Omega Seamaster DeVille 1962 (I have another)

Bose Sounddock & Bose travel case

iPod Nano

Project Debut III

Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Communicator

About 50 LPs

Some CDsÿ

Pair of old Ray Bans

Nordost speaker cable

Nagaoka record sleeves

Clutching at straws now...ÿ

A

Anonymous

I had to google these as I had never heard of them before...
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Sounds like what I go through for a change in equipment.

The missus always says "You can buy them if you get rid of...................................."

Me "but I NEED them"

Missus "If you need them so much, get rid of......................"

Me "But what about the future?"ÿ

Missus "They have been in the cupboard for 12 months now"

Ect, ect...............ÿ

A

Anonymous

Got to admit the Kudos leave me cold, at least in the looks department.

John Duncan

JoelSim:
Because the review I've just read says they are superb in the ways I am looking for. They are biampable. They would fit my decor brilliantly. They are small enough to fit in the space available...

I will listen to them first, but in order to get them past the missus there will have to be a fire sale. Out will go the following:

Dali Ikon 6

QED speaker cable

Omega Seamaster DeVille 1962 (I have another)

Bose Sounddock & Bose travel case

iPod Nano

Project Debut III

Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Communicator

About 50 LPs

Some CDsÿ

Pair of old Ray Bans

Nordost speaker cable

Nagaoka record sleeves

Clutching at straws now...ÿ

I'd have the Nagaoka Inner Sleeves, but that'd be trading...

A

Anonymous

The Kudos C2 are superb, a lovely fast, dynamic sound, clean tweeter (seas)keep them away from walls and on the Kudos S50 speakers stands and they will really rock, if you love these just wait till you hear the Kudos C30, they have bass punch and timing to die for with an even better seas tweeter unit.

A

Anonymous

Sorry, I was thinking of the C1 standmounter which is rear ported, the C2 however has it's port at the bottom of the speaker near the plinth so it will be easier to place them closer to rear wall, plus they also have tuning ports to tune bass response to suit your room.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Well I've found some that are very interesting indeed, may just take a punt and look forward to the eerie silence it will cause in my household when they turn up unannounced.

A

Anonymous

Have you seen those yter cables Chebby mentioned on another thread? Food for thought.....

crusaderlord

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
I have read the review in another publication and they look and i guess sound superb.

If i wasnt so pleased with my current sound i would be tempted to try these as well - however i believe standmounts are better for my room and ears.

Let us know how you get on with them. I could sense you were after something new :)

A

Anonymous

You won't regret these babies for one minute, in fact just last night I was listening the the little Kudos C1 with a Sonneteer Alabaster and it was a divine combination. On my C30 I use Acoustic Revive cables, not cheap but worth it.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I'm looking forward to getting them. Am selling a few things to make up the difference in price between them and what I sell the Dali's for. The other mag's article was wrong, they are available biwire or single terminals to order.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I announced it under the following scenario:

- I want something a little smaller

- They are better looking than the Dalis

- They are half price and brand new

- And to fund it I will sell blah blah which will cut down on the clutter and wires we have...

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Tarquinh:Have you seen those yter cables Chebby mentioned on another thread? Food for thought.....

Yes but I'm all cabled out now Mr T

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Interesting choice.

Was reading today that the Naim roadshow at the dealer 'Cymbiosis' (in Leicester) were using Kudos C2 speakers exclusively with the naimuniti (+ Linn LP12/ARO + Stageline) demo to great effect.

The WHF review of the C2's suggests pairing with Naim also...

"Something like the Naim NAC122X/NAP150X pre/power combo, or the Leema Tucana would be perfect."

Your missus would love a simple one box naimuniti system compared to all that other clutter you have now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts