A

Anonymous

Hi Jimmy,

I can confirm I picked up Pico Forte 3 in white off ebay over Christmas, and that the speakers were indeed SE version (i.e. crown horn tweeters or whatever they're called). However, lots of the publicity photos I have seen seem to depict non-SEs (no crowns), so couldn't tell you for sure. Can you speak to the retailer to confirm?

Cheers, Ben

jstigwood

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
How does it sound? The Speakers should be pretty good right? But WHT only gace the pod 4 Stars...... I guess adding a sub would make it a winning product.

A

Anonymous

To be honest I only bought it for the speakers (which I've integrated into my AV set-up), and was planning to sell on the dock/amp. However I have set it up with my out-going fronts (Q-acoustic 1010s) in the kitchen, and I'm very impressed with its capability.

The only thing I would say is that it is a fussy set-up, with 2 units linked by a special jumper cable, and the power supply housing quite a large separate transformer. This makes it quite hard to keep stealthy...

jstigwood

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
This is the route that I am going down, I only want it for the speakers.

Do the Speakers that you have hooked up to your system (the Kefs) sound goos in your set-up?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts