Shildondurham

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
My father in law listens to music for about 23.5 hours a day streaming from apple music to a bose Bluetooth single speaker (I know).
Because of his lucky time to listen and how much pleasure it gives him iv talked him round to getting a good stereo system and upgrading to tidal or deezer hifi.
I was pushing for a streamer and some nice speakers but he's got his eye on the KEF LSX as they all in 1 and few wires/more mobile.
He won't be using a nas or WiFi I don't believe he will just be streaming bluetooth/airplay to the speakers.
Is he onto a winner people?
Any thoughts?
Many many thanks.

Jimboo

The apps don't work and tidal is hopeless via wi fi . Bluetooth is ok. Go to Google play store and type in Kef stream.
The sound and imaging are superb and the days of finding the sweet spot are over . It is sweet everywhere.

jjbomber

Should be a huge improvement. Air Play 2 is built in, so it'll be simple to set up. He can try them out at home and return them if he doesn't get on with them. He might need a nice pair of stands for them as well.

Shildondurham

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
He's had them 2 days now and absolutely loves them. He was skeptical about spending a grand when he felt his bose bluetooth was good but says he's astounded at the improvement and the old cliche of hearing things he's never heard before on albums he's listened to for decades. He only listens to music doesn't watch TV so get 5 hours plus to enjoy them the the lucky ******. Glad he's happy as I'd of felt guilty if he said he wasn't. Job done n a big shout out to the lsx!

TRENDING THREADS