Kef Blades for £7300 - RRP £20K

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Just seen these advertised on Gumtree at £9,900 for collection from Wembley, London.

However, if you look on hifi shark the same spreakers are for sale at 9000 Euros which works out at approximately £7300. You never know, there might be a deal to be done there with the guy selling them.....

If I hadn't just invested in a new pair of PMC MB2SE's I would have them. I reckon I could easily sell them on at that price without much of a loss if the sound wasn't for me.

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Gazzip said:
Just seen these advertised on Gumtree at £9,900 for collection from Wembley, London.

However, if you look on hifi shark the same spreakers are for sale at 9000 Euros which works out at approximately £7300. You never know, there might be a deal to be done there with the guy selling them.....

If I hadn't just invested in a new pair of PMC MB2SE's I would have them. I reckon I could easily sell them on at that price without much of a loss if the sound wasn't for me.
maybe those are the "mini"Blades presented at Munich Hi-End show to be sell at that price point. Can you confirm that those actually are the full grown Blades?

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Looking at the photographs I would say that they are the Blades, not Blade 2. If you look at the bass units on the side they definitely look more "Bladey".

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts