Kef Blades for £7300 - RRP £20K

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Just seen these advertised on Gumtree at £9,900 for collection from Wembley, London.

However, if you look on hifi shark the same spreakers are for sale at 9000 Euros which works out at approximately £7300. You never know, there might be a deal to be done there with the guy selling them.....

If I hadn't just invested in a new pair of PMC MB2SE's I would have them. I reckon I could easily sell them on at that price without much of a loss if the sound wasn't for me.

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Gazzip said:
Just seen these advertised on Gumtree at £9,900 for collection from Wembley, London.

However, if you look on hifi shark the same spreakers are for sale at 9000 Euros which works out at approximately £7300. You never know, there might be a deal to be done there with the guy selling them.....

If I hadn't just invested in a new pair of PMC MB2SE's I would have them. I reckon I could easily sell them on at that price without much of a loss if the sound wasn't for me.

maybe those are the "mini"Blades presented at Munich Hi-End show to be sell at that price point. Can you confirm that those actually are the full grown Blades?

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Looking at the photographs I would say that they are the Blades, not Blade 2. If you look at the bass units on the side they definitely look more "Bladey".

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts