KEF 1005.2 - second generation speakers - Any news and views??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all

This forum seems to be friendly and full of knowledgeble bods so I wondered if anyone had any views on the new KEF 1005.2s which I understand have recently been released.

Basically, I am about to take my first plunge in to decentish home cinema, having used high street brand all in one packaged systems to date.

I am fortunate enough to have a friend in the trade (who can also obtain some favourable discount
emotion-2.gif
in order to meet my budget ) who has recommended the following set up - Denon AVR 1708 & Denon DVD 1940.

He then recommended KEF 2005s but they were slightly out of my budget and larger units than I really wanted. After doing a bit of web based research the new 1005.2s seemed a good and affordable solution. However, my friend had not heard them himself and I have yet to hear them and can't find any real reviews so wondered if anyone has any opinions on this speaker package / my intended set up?

I look forward to reading your replies.....

Many thanks

A

Anonymous

they are a good set of speakers that you can pick up for about 400 from a shop near me, let me know if your interested

A

Anonymous

thanks matthew s - that's encouraging....not that i thought my bud would give me a bum steer but always good to get other opinions.......he can get them for me but thanks all the same.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts