Keep my Sony W324000 or buy the new W325500?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I know the Sony W325500 is not released till March sometime, but i want you guys to give me your thoughts and opinions on if it would be worth the upgrade? It has the Bravia engine 3, internet widget, 100hz technology etc etc. I know It's difficult considering the general public have not got to see the new W series in the flesh yet but going by the specs of it and comparing it to the W324000 that i have would it be worth paying out for one?
Of course i will have a look at one before commiting myself. Look forward to your comments

A

Anonymous

wow! how often do you update your TV? I'm hoping mine lasts 10 years or so and would not be upgrading in your position unless there was something wrong with my current one. Stick with it, I'm sure your money could be better spent elsewhere... how about a nice new surround system or bluray player and some discs??

A

Anonymous

Well guys i never said that i'm definately going to upgrade to the W325500. I just wanted to get your thoughts on comparing the two and if the upgrade would be fully justified.

matthewpiano

lcdtv:Well guys i never said that i'm definately going to upgrade to the W325500. I just wanted to get your thoughts on comparing the two and if the upgrade would be fully justified.

It depends how important the new features are to you. I think the 100Hz MotionFlow would be useful if you watch a lot of sports or natural history documentaries with big camera pans, and I'm sure BE3 will bring about further improvements in SD performance. Given the fact that TVs don't really hold their value well it just seems a bit of an expensive thing to do. Why not wait another 6 months until the price of the new W has settled?

A

Anonymous

Probably will wait a bit to see how things pan out. Thanks anyway

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts