KDL-40W4500, PS3, Sky and Sony DVD recorder connectivity....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there,

My first post - I hope someone can give me some help
emotion-2.gif

I have the above equipment (KDL-40W4500, PS3, SkyHD and Sony RDR-VX450 DVD recorder) which is basically installed and working.

Can anybody give me some hints on the BEST way to connect these devices together! My main difficulty is the connection of the DVD recorder!!

I'm sure this is basic stuff to many of you but I'm just not sure. The one thing I can say though is that the quality of the TV is spectacular - especially Blu ray from the PS3.

Thanks in anticipation for someones help.

P

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
pdg900:
Hi there,

My first post - I hope someone can give me some help
emotion-2.gif

I have the above equipment (KDL-40W4500, PS3, SkyHD and Sony RDR-VX450 DVD recorder) which is basically installed and working.

Can anybody give me some hints on the BEST way to connect these devices together! My main difficulty is the connection of the DVD recorder!!

I'm sure this is basic stuff to many of you but I'm just not sure. The one thing I can say though is that the quality of the TV is spectacular - especially Blu ray from the PS3.

Thanks in anticipation for someones help.

P

I don't think you have a lot of choice here. Hdmi from screen to PS3, the same again from screen to Sky HD and again from screen to dvd recorder. Then scart from recorder to Sky HD.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts