Just ordered Cisco Pike DVD Amazon USA

mikegtar

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
I've been wanting to buy the Kris Kristofferson Film 'Cisco Pike' for a few years now and thought that it may get a re-release and come down in price but it hasn't. Saw it a couple of times years ago and liked the sunny 1970's vibe and the music too.

So this morning I finally pressed the button and bought a new sealed DVD copy from Amazon.com for £30 including delivery. Hope it gets through customs without incurring a tax charge (and post office handling charge too!) Looking forward to watching it again finally.

Happy Christmas to me :)

mikegtar

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
Phew.... The dvd arrived this morning from the US with no request for cutoms charges from the post office.

Three security seals removed, and now waiting to watch it .... will it be worth the £30 ?? Will find out this evening... but for now a roast beef carvery lunch awaits and then shopping

mikegtar

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
Enjoyed watching the film again, but it didn't seem as sunshiney bright as I remembered it. Possibly the DVD transfer was the culprit. Occasionaly the screen went black for a couple of seconds (although the audio continued as normal), it happened about 5 times. That didn't detract from the story however and overall I'm pleased with the purchase.

Kris Kristofferson, Harry Dean Stanton, Gene Hackman and Huggy Bear are some of the greats.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts