just got a record off amazon £8.99 is it new????

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i ordered joe bonamassa black rock vinyl for £8.99 late last night and it is from amazon and from amazon themselves but it does not say used,new or anything. do you guys ever buy vinyl from the amazon shop is it graded stock.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
yes thats the one, thanks guys i always thought £12.99 was the lowest for brand new stuff. so im dead chuffed with that.

seasiders rock

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
emotion-11.gif
That will be brand new, but saying that new records today are not wot they used to be, i have had some right stinkers of Amazon.

Warped is a favorite, the last Springsteen i bought would have been handy as a fruit bowl.

But saying that, just got from Amazon the Eagles One of these nights at £7.99 and it,s perfect, flat, no clicks pops and bangs.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i love the boss have 7 cds and the whole lot is on spotify premium

and i got for £2 s'hand lucky town on vinyl ok nick a fair bit of surface noise though. sounds so good. what album was the bad one

seasiders rock

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
smuggs:
i love the boss have 7 cds and the whole lot is on spotify premium

and i got for £2 s'hand lucky town on vinyl ok nick a fair bit of surface noise though. sounds so good. what album was the bad one

Working on a dream. Double album, bargain at £8.99, but warped.

A

Anonymous

I've got it on cd and it's a great album. I also have his new super group Black country communion on order from play, it's out on the 20th of the month.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts