Just got a new big rug....

A

Anonymous

Gusboll:What type of fibre is it? Can we expect a review from WHF??

No, but Russ Andrew's is working on a rival...

A

Anonymous

You know what else works.... take a sheet of something fairly light, no thicker than a towel. Pin each corner to the ceiling so that it's loose, like a little upside down parachute. Does wonders for sound.

A

Anonymous

Hughes123:Gusboll:What type of fibre is it? Can we expect a review from WHF??

No, but Russ Andrew's is working on a rival...

No he'll just rebrand it as a Russ Andrews product and sell it as an audiophile upgrade and charge 5 times the price.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Once your new rug has worn in a bit it will be more natural and you can style it in 3 or 4 ways such as parting on the left, parting on the right or a centre parting you could even brush it all forward.
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

RodhasGibson:Once your new rug has worn in a bit it will be more natural and you can style it in 3 or 4 ways such as parting on the left, parting on the right or a centre parting you could even brush it all forward.
emotion-5.gif

Make sure you "condition" it too...
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Cuss Andrews has apparently got a new product coming out - the "Triple H HifiHeadHandkerchief". For £190, the simple product is knotted at four ends, placed over the head, and after some running in (about 200 hours or so) significant improvements can be heard in nuance, body, soundstage, instrument separation, upper upper upper middle treble AND sibilance is reduced by 2%.

emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Contact Brucies agent........His is looking a bit worn....maybe you could do a deal
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

not that i want to let facts ruin a good laugh but RA has just submitted new data to the ASA to counter the claims they have made against him. personally i dont have any problems with him and think it best to keep quite on the RA bashing till the whole story plays out... whatever happened to innocent until proven otherwise...

A

Anonymous

ifitsoundsgoodlistentoit:not that i want to let facts ruin a good laugh but RA has just submitted new data to the ASA to counter the claims they have made against him. personally i dont have any problems with him and think it best to keep quite on the RA bashing till the whole story plays out... whatever happened to innocent until proven otherwise...

Another incorrect and abusive post deleted - Mods

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts