Just for the believers please.(mains)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am planning on getting the Award-winning Copper-line Alpha mains cable, i understand some folk think its pointless but for those that dont, i have the Tacima mains block. the copper-line alpha mains cable is for my tv, am i better plugging that straight into the wall or through the Tacima mains block?

A

Anonymous

Ask darren at clearer audio. he'll give you honest advice.

If you had the copper-line alpha 4-way hub there would be no problem plugging your amp in to it. Not so sure with the tacima. Try it and see I suppose.

clearer_audio

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
eremis6:I am planning on getting the Award-winning Copper-line Alpha mains cable, i understand some folk think its pointless but for those that dont, i have the Tacima mains block. the copper-line alpha mains cable is for my tv, am i better plugging that straight into the wall or through the Tacima mains block?

Firstly apologies to everyone that I have not been on the forums for a while but I have been really busy working on some exciting product development!

eremis 6 - I would recommend trying the cable on both the Tacima and directly to the wall socket. Usually a TV will significantly benefit from mains filtering so you should notice the most improvement when plugged into the Tacima. Also bear in mind that it is wise to have shielded power cables from the Tacima to all of your components since standard cables are unshielded and can pick up airborne noise after filtering thereby undoing the good work done. Hope this helps.

All the best,
Darren

A

Anonymous

one off:i think we all believe in mains power

I don't trust anything that relies on belief, and that includes the daft idea that a mains lead has the ability to improve performance.

A

Anonymous

i think mains power is tangible

at least it was last time i stuck my fingers in a socket
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Hi

I purchased the Tacima a few months ago, great product, performance and value although i found it thinned the LFE from my amp so that remains plugged directly into the mains via the copper-line a purchase two weeks ago (following the 2009 awards). Didn't expect much but at £35 it was worth a punt.

DO I BELIEVE - well i'll be purchaing another next month for the TV and another for the CD player the month after; that having experimented with the first cable i purchased.

Excellent produce Darren

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
George Grant:I don't trust anything that relies on belief, and that includes the daft idea that a mains lead has the ability to improve performance.

Welcome back, Mr Scuttle/Oldphrt.

Oh, and see ya...

User George Grant banned for repeated ban-dodging - MODS

TRENDING THREADS