John Lewis Milton Keynes still selling the flagship Samsung plasma!

  • Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Guest
The Samsung 8500 plasma is still for sell at John Lewis Milton Keynes.
 
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Guest
Thanks gel.

I just looked on the JL website to see what plasmas they have, and they only seem to have a couple of LGs, so I did a quick google to see if there were any reviews on the LGs, and I found the 60" on Amazon for just £668, compared to JLs £1249.

I've checked the dimensions, and it's definitely the 60" on Amazon. Looks like a real bargain.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-Electronics-60PB660V/dp/B00J7WGPYW
 
D

Deleted member 2457

Guest
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Thanks gel.

I just looked on the JL website to see what plasmas they have, and they only seem to have a couple of LGs, so I did a quick google to see if there were any reviews on the LGs, and I found the 60" on Amazon for just £668, compared to JLs £1249.

I've checked the dimensions, and it's definitely the 60" on Amazon. Looks like a real bargain.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-Electronics-60PB660V/dp/B00J7WGPYW
Cracking price! :)
 
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Guest
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Thanks gel.

I just looked on the JL website to see what plasmas they have, and they only seem to have a couple of LGs, so I did a quick google to see if there were any reviews on the LGs, and I found the 60" on Amazon for just £668, compared to JLs £1249.

I've checked the dimensions, and it's definitely the 60" on Amazon. Looks like a real bargain.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-Electronics-60PB660V/dp/B00J7WGPYW
Cracking price! :)
It must be a mistake, it must be. :?
 
D

Deleted member 2457

Guest
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Thanks gel.

I just looked on the JL website to see what plasmas they have, and they only seem to have a couple of LGs, so I did a quick google to see if there were any reviews on the LGs, and I found the 60" on Amazon for just £668, compared to JLs £1249.

I've checked the dimensions, and it's definitely the 60" on Amazon. Looks like a real bargain.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-Electronics-60PB660V/dp/B00J7WGPYW
Cracking price! :)
It must be a mistake, it must be. :?
Not sure I would trust?
 
D

Deleted member 2457

Guest
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Thanks gel.

I just looked on the JL website to see what plasmas they have, and they only seem to have a couple of LGs, so I did a quick google to see if there were any reviews on the LGs, and I found the 60" on Amazon for just £668, compared to JLs £1249.

I've checked the dimensions, and it's definitely the 60" on Amazon. Looks like a real bargain.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-Electronics-60PB660V/dp/B00J7WGPYW
Cracking price! :)
It must be a mistake, it must be. :?
Not sure I would trust?
They come from Italy! :)
 
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Guest
gel said:
They come from Italy! :)
Umm.......if there's a problem, it will be a nightmare.

If it looks too good to be true, it usually is. :)
 
D

Deleted member 2457

Guest
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:
They come from Italy! :)
Umm.......if there's a problem, it will be a nightmare.

If it looks too good to be true, it usually is. :)
Yep. :). I would like to check out the one from John Lewis though.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS