John Lewis iPad Deals!

  • Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Guest
iPad 2 £308 2 year warranty, IPad 4 £360 2 year warranty!
 

Oldboy

Well-known member
Sep 13, 2007
421
0
18,890
gel you are becoming my own personal iPad hunter lol, with each post the price gets better and better! Luckily it looks like I'm not going to make it to HMV today BUT I don't have a John Lewis near me...just about to check out the website in the hope that the deals are the same there :pray:
 
D

Deleted member 2457

Guest
Oldboy said:
gel you are becoming my own personal iPad hunter lol, with each post the price gets better and better! Luckily it looks like I'm not going to make it to HMV today BUT I don't have a John Lewis near me...just about to check out the website in the hope that the deals are the same there :pray:
Yep, they are, get in there!
They are the ones I would do and did do last year!
 

Oldboy

Well-known member
Sep 13, 2007
421
0
18,890
gel said:
Oldboy said:
gel you are becoming my own personal iPad hunter lol, with each post the price gets better and better! Luckily it looks like I'm not going to make it to HMV today BUT I don't have a John Lewis near me...just about to check out the website in the hope that the deals are the same there :pray:
Yep, they are, get in there!
They are the ones I would do and did do last year!
I'm really torn between the iPad 2 and the latest one...I presume the major difference is the retina disply and processor but I'm just wondering if the latest one justifies the extra cash?? Decisions, decisions... :?
 
D

Deleted member 2457

Guest
Oldboy said:
gel said:
Oldboy said:
gel you are becoming my own personal iPad hunter lol, with each post the price gets better and better! Luckily it looks like I'm not going to make it to HMV today BUT I don't have a John Lewis near me...just about to check out the website in the hope that the deals are the same there :pray:
Yep, they are, get in there!
They are the ones I would do and did do last year!

I'm really torn between the iPad 2 and the latest one...I presume the major difference is the retina disply and processor but I'm just wondering if the latest one justifies the extra cash?? Decisions, decisions... :?
Yeah retina screen and more powerful processor but I think it takes longer to charge. I still love my iPad 2, tough call but a good one to make!
 

Oldboy

Well-known member
Sep 13, 2007
421
0
18,890
gel said:
Oldboy said:
gel said:
Oldboy said:
gel you are becoming my own personal iPad hunter lol, with each post the price gets better and better! Luckily it looks like I'm not going to make it to HMV today BUT I don't have a John Lewis near me...just about to check out the website in the hope that the deals are the same there :pray:
Yep, they are, get in there!
They are the ones I would do and did do last year!

I'm really torn between the iPad 2 and the latest one...I presume the major difference is the retina disply and processor but I'm just wondering if the latest one justifies the extra cash?? Decisions, decisions... :?
Yeah retina screen and more powerful processor but I think it takes longer to charge. I still love my iPad 2, tough call but a good one to make!
Yeah heavier too but that hasn't put me off so 16gb new retina display model it is! Just purchased it so don't find it even cheaper will you lol...can't see you finding it cheaper though (I hope!).

Very many thanks for the tip again as that's a better deal than the disappointing Apple store one day deals, really appreciate your help :clap:
 
D

Deleted member 2457

Guest
Oldboy said:
gel said:
Oldboy said:
gel said:
Oldboy said:
gel you are becoming my own personal iPad hunter lol, with each post the price gets better and better! Luckily it looks like I'm not going to make it to HMV today BUT I don't have a John Lewis near me...just about to check out the website in the hope that the deals are the same there :pray:
Yep, they are, get in there!
They are the ones I would do and did do last year!

I'm really torn between the iPad 2 and the latest one...I presume the major difference is the retina disply and processor but I'm just wondering if the latest one justifies the extra cash?? Decisions, decisions... :?
Yeah retina screen and more powerful processor but I think it takes longer to charge. I still love my iPad 2, tough call but a good one to make!
Yeah heavier too but that hasn't put me off so 16gb new retina display model it is! Just purchased it so don't find it even cheaper will you lol...can't see you finding it cheaper though (I hope!).

Very many thanks for the tip again as that's a better deal than the disappointing Apple store one day deals, really appreciate your help :clap:
Ah nice! That is the one I would have purchased today too! No probs, happy and easy posting now then!
You got the best deal today with John Lewis, any problems and they will sort you.
 
D

Deleted member 2457

Guest
I got a nice Targus case for my iPad - love that too! Really handy, really recommend!
 

Dan.m

Well-known member
Nov 16, 2007
43
0
18,545
Curry's slightly cheaper again but only one year guarantee e.g.

John lewis ipad 4 (retina) 32gb cellular = £538 with 2 yr guar and & £75 for 3yr insurance plan.

Curry's = £521 but with 1 year guar and insurance plan for £6pm

I'm going for john lewis on account of the plan
 

Oldboy

Well-known member
Sep 13, 2007
421
0
18,890
gel said:
I got a nice Targus case for my iPad - love that too! Really handy, really recommend!
Something I forgot about was a case...will look out for one of those, expensive? The Apple ones are nice but as ever over priced for what they are.
 
D

Deleted member 2457

Guest
Oldboy said:
gel said:
I got a nice Targus case for my iPad - love that too! Really handy, really recommend!
Something I forgot about was a case...will look out for one of those, expensive? The Apple ones are nice but as ever over priced for what they are.
Not too bad, here it is at John Lewis:

http://www.johnlewis.com/231561566/Product.aspx?SearchTerm=RecentlyViewedList

It is cheaper at Amazon though which is where I got mine from:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Targus-Vuscape-Folio-Cover-Stand/dp/B007IQCWYQ/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1353698232&sr=8-9

I didn't think I would need a case at first but I was definitely wrong, it is seriously useful.
 
D

Deleted member 2457

Guest
Dan.m said:
Curry's slightly cheaper again but only one year guarantee e.g.

John lewis ipad 4 (retina) 32gb cellular = £538 with 2 yr guar and & £75 for 3yr insurance plan.

Curry's = £521 but with 1 year guar and insurance plan for £6pm

I'm going for john lewis on account of the plan
Yep, right way to go.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts