January Sales

dx052

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Does this also apply to high end HI-Fi? should I hold off until after xmas before I start parting with my cash. I know what I want but there is nothing worse than being excited, buying your gear then a couple of weeks later prices are slashed.

idc

Considering some of the discounts available now, sadly you could hang fire for closing down sales. Russ Andrews always have a post christmas sale, so I would wait before buying any of theie excellent range of hifi products and accessories......

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I'd expect them to start between now and Christmas. We're starting ours now because those wanting to buy hi-fi and AV will now wait for the sales if you keep your prices normal. Plus you'll just lose business to those who have started.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
sign up for the moorgate acoustics news letter/log in details - they have previously done 10% off all items - normally happens a few times a years so keep your eyes open - some good deals to be had

A

Anonymous

laserman16: It doesn't appear to have gone down in a lot of places.

Whether such "places" didn't pass on the small discount onto their customers is a different story, but all VAT-registered traders have only collecting 15% VAT for HMRC for the past 12 months. Be sure to remind those places where prices didn't go down that they can't possibly increase their prices come Jan 1st. ;-D

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
momo72:

laserman16: It doesn't appear to have gone down in a lot of places.

Whether such "places" didn't pass on the small discount onto their customers is a different story, but all VAT-registered traders have only collecting 15% VAT for HMRC for the past 12 months. Be sure to remind those places where prices didn't go down that they can't possibly increase their prices come Jan 1st. ;-D

Yes I was making the point from a consumers point of view, and btw my original point was in no way aimed at Hi-Fi/Electronics retailers but more at retailers in general.

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
We run our sale from Boxing day and offer a blanket 10% of everything on our website including our package prices and current special offers. We are not as high end as some but there will be a bargain or two.

audioaffair

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
We started our sale already to offer the best possible deals for Christmas shoppers, although many offers will continue into January - gift vouchers are available for those who prefer to wait!
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts