ITV2 HD launches 7th October...

daveh75

...According to the ITV press centre.

http://www.itv.com/documents/pdf/ITV%20Week%2040%20highlights.pdf (scroll to the bottom of document)

Which has the following programmes listed as broadcasting in HD on ITV2 HD
THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER

20.00 The Vampire Diaries

22.45 Coronation Street

23.20 FILM: Van Helsing (2004)

FRIDAY 8TH OCTOBER

06.00 Coronation Street

12.00 Coronation Street

17.50 The X Factor

19.45 The X Factor

21.00 FILM: The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)

23.10 FILM: Out of Sight (1998)

01.35 Coronation Street

02.05 Coronation Street

daveh75

It's going to be a subscription channel (along with ITV 3 and 4 HD,when they launch), so just Sky/Virgin....Though whether it's going to launch at the same time on both platforms i've no idea atm.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Interesting tip-off daveh75. I'll follow this up with the ITV press office on Monday morning (doubt there'll be anyone there right now!). You can read our original news story here.

daveh75

grdunn123:No sign of ITV2 HD on me EPG as yetThe ITV2 HD Placeholder appeared on channel 225 at around 3pm...

ANYandALLnewchannelchatplease-AVForumscom-Page30_1286466154488.png

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
grdunn123:Watching Coronation Street......interestingly enough in Dolby Digital!!

I feel very sorry that youve had to endure not only the pain of coronation street, but cs in proper surround sound.

I dont think I could handle it personally! Respect
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

daveh75:

grdunn123:No sign of ITV2 HD on me EPG as yetThe ITV2 HD Placeholder appeared on channel 225 at around 3pm...

ANYandALLnewchannelchatplease-AVForumscom-Page30_1286466154488.png

No sign of a channel on 225 here, do you have to manually tune it in and if so does anyone have the appropriate numbers required please ?

A

Anonymous

micks_address:i'm guessing there's still no itv on the irish epg?

Have to manually tune it in on the extra channel option, but just noticed the ITV1 HD has disappeared too from my list ??!! Time for a phone call me thinks ...?!

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
well i'm getting sky hd back on tuesday, but i'm keeping a feed to my tv so i can get freesat, allows me to record off itv hd.. and 5 handier than manual recording on the sky hd box.. can you even manual record from 'other channels' on sky?

ricardo65:

micks_address:i'm guessing there's still no itv on the irish epg?

Have to manually tune it in on the extra channel option, but just noticed the ITV1 HD has disappeared too from my list ??!! Time for a phone call me thinks ...?!

A

Anonymous

Dave or anyone out there, any chance of the sky codes for manually setting up ITV 2 HD on my box please...? Obviously Sky won't provide them and for some reason my other manually set codes have been cleared so had to get ITV1 HD set-up again but can't find the new ones...

Thanks for your help...
emotion-5.gif

daveh75

ITV2 HD transmits from the following transponder,

Frequency: 11.758 GHz

Pol: Horizontal

Symbol Rate: 29500

FEC: 3/4

However, you wont be able to manually add it, as Sky boxes wont allow you to manually add/tune channels with an SR of 29500.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts