itunes Album art..

A

Anonymous

yup! what i do when itunes can't find it is search for the album cover on google, then save that image to your computer (the image doesn't have to be big for obvious reasons)....then open the album you want to add the artwork to, right click the first song in the album and select "Get Info"...its first on the list.......then select the far right tab which is labelled "Artwork"......there should be a white box where the artwork should be.....just under this is a button marked "ADD".....click that and find the picture you saved and select it!

the Artwork should then be in there.....putting it into the first song doesn't apply it to all the other songs though.....so what i do is just click on that picture once Hold ctrl + C to copy the artwork, then hit the "next" button at the bottom of the box and just hold ctrl + V to paste that artwork into the next song....just repeat that process for each song in the album and there ya have it.........it really doesn't take long once you have done it a couple of times!

There may be a way of just doing somethign once to add the artwork to the whole album with just one click of a button but i haven't found it or really looked for it.....so thats how i do it!

A

Anonymous

More or less exactly as you said but don't actually open the album. Right click on the album. Select Get Info. There will be a blank box saying Artwork. Paste your cover into that and it will appear on all of the tracks.Hope that helps.

Mr Steve

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
Once you have found the image, T usually save it to the album folder in case I want it later. In any event once you have the picture, copy it.

In the main library view, select all the songs in the album - click on first song, then hold the shift key and click on the last song. Then in the album art area at the bottom left of the window, right-click and select paste.

This will add the image to each song selcted. THe paste operation may take a few seconds.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts