It's official, the first "high-resolution" wireless headphones are coming

Yeaah, that's just straight up lying in the headline, high-resolution wireless headphones already exist, for instance Sony wh-1000xm5
Feel free to describe it as a mistake, but the phrase 'straight up lying' implies a motive that you could not know about. The magazine's staffers (which doesn't include moderators, we're just regular Joes) should be accorded appropriate courtesy. Might be worth looking at the forum rules - these are stickies in each sub-forum.

Reactions: kacperoski

kacperoski

Mar 1, 2023
Visit site
Feel free to describe it as a mistake, but the phrase 'straight up lying' implies a motive that you could not know about. The magazine's staffers (which doesn't include moderators, we're just regular Joes) should be accorded appropriate courtesy. Might be worth looking at the forum rules - these are stickies in each sub-forum.
I apologize for the implication I made, You are absolutely right, that was not appropriate of me. To rephrase my words, I think the article should be corrected as it contains wrong information and acts as false advertising.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts