Its coming the Blu-ray Part-2 maybe....

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
This should be a corker, when it gets released July/August at the mo

51GSPWAJt1L._SS500_.jpg

I know its sad that a grown man can excited about a monster movie, but hey iam a kid at heart.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Should be good, if it's as good as "Cars" on bluray you should be in for a treat as i think cars is by far the best animation for picture quality on bluray to date.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
pioneer7:

51GSPWAJt1L._SS500_.jpg

I know its sad that a grown man can excited about a monster movie, but hey iam a kid at heart.

I watched it with the kids yesterday from BBC HD - brilliant picture and sound - fantastic film.

Sliced Bread

Gerrardasnails:pioneer7:

51GSPWAJt1L._SS500_.jpg

I watched it with the kids yesterday from BBC HD - brilliant picture and sound - fantastic film.
You've got to love Pixar's imagination, and, they have the best office ever:
http://www.officesnapshots.com/category/pixar/

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
This is now 8 years old, so I don't think it'll look quite as good as something like Cars, but it'll certainly still look pretty stunning. I think the reference discs will be Cars and The Incredibles really. But I'm definitely looking forward to this - I watched it about 3/4 weeks ago
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

jase fox:Should be good, if it's as good as "Cars" on bluray you should be in for a treat as i think cars is by far the best animation for picture quality on bluray to date.

'Madagascar 2' on Blu-Ray is absolutely submlime too, but I agree that 'Cars' is absolutely top notch!!!
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts