Is this the best £900 receiver on the market at the moment?

A

Anonymous

Good to see some of the older high end recievers coming down in price, with 3d being the latest craze

Im not buying into 3d myself so looks like there is going to be some real bargains to be had next year

That looks like a really good amp for a good price

A

Anonymous

In term's of look's this is most probably the ugliest av receiver i have seen.

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I managed to buy this amp from a company called Willen trading from ebay as graded stock for £442.

Now that was a bargain !!! It is a customer return due to it being scratched - wasnt sure what I was getting so expected the worse ( thought the display on front might be scratched ). To my obvious joy and surprise, it had a slight scratch at the rear of the left hand side which isnt really worth mentioning. The manuals were all sealed, its as good as brand new and you cant see the scratch.

I dont think its that ugly ? It is what it is - a brilliant av amp. Im well chuffed with mine, the surround sound is awesome.

I would thoroughly recommend it.

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
That was the 5400 btw.

The only difference between the two is the network capability I think ? What Hi fi havent reviewed the newer model for some strange reason ? Always thought that this was a bit odd as it was the replacement for the 2009 Award winner ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts