Is this sub any good?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
HI there

I am looking at purchasing a new sub to go with my MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BR5 5.1 speaker's. You are probably wonderin g why i did not or do not buy the matching MA BRW-10 sub the answer to that is that after reading quite a few review's i came to the conclusion that it is not a very good sub especially for the asking price of £400. So because of this i have been looking at other make's and one that has caught my eye is the MILLER & KREISELL KX12 sub which cost's around the £400 mark. What i need to know is if this sub is any good and would it blend in nicely with my present speaker's. My room is roughly 4m x 4m which equal's a small to medium sized room and the sub use's a 12 inch driver driven by a 150 watt amp which isn't great but they say that the M&K sub's sound a lot louder they look. What I am wondering is if this would be powerfull enough or not in my small to medium sized room. I have read quite a few review's and everyone think's that M&K produce some of the best sub's and speaker's out there. Does M&K make excellent sub's or is it all marketing hype. Please can someone enlighten me if this sub is as good as they say it is or should i look else where if so where or what sub or sub's should i be considering. Thank's

Paul.

Its plenty powerful enough I would imagine. My room is 5m wide by 4m, and my little REL T3 more than fills it (which is also 150W). I was interested in M&K but couldn't find one to test.

ric71

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
i used to own a pair of mk 125 thx subs. awsome is the only way to describe them. got divorced so had to sell them. miss them to this day. seriously some of the best subs out there.

A

Anonymous

BK electronics make some awesome subs for the money. I have the XLS400 (£410 ish) and it will stomp all over most subs costing twice as much. They sell direct to the customer so cut out the huge slice taken by the retailer. The xxls400 and monolith both have rave reviews.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts