Is this reasonable???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys, as usual this time of year i'm thinking about spending some cash on equipment... Last year I got an Onkyo LS-V501, then changed the speakers and sub (got the Scandyna Minipods + Bass Station, cause it looked good and sounded good). And off course I now grew out of HTIB and want something taht will actually be GOOD.

Bought a Sony 40V4500 wich is great!
Gonna buy an Onkyo 606 and 406 DVD player and after listening to various speakers (Ushers, Kefs, Audio Pro, Mission and Epos) finally found something that nice for the eye and plays nice- Chario Piccolo Star 5.1 kit

Question:
Will the Onkyo sound good with the Chario's??? I demo'd them with an Arcam Solo 5.1 and they were great, but will they be good with the Onk???

If this time next year i'll be looking to spend another 2k on gear my wife will kill me... :((

www.chario.it

A

Anonymous

OK, still need help with this...
The dealer who sells Charios, also sells Q Acoustics and Kefs. Yesterday got to listen to Kef C1 (nope!) and Q acoustics 1010i (very very yes!!!)

New question:

Will the Q Acoustics 1010i sound good with the Oknyo 606 or should i stick to my choice of Charios Piccolo Star???

Help!

A

Anonymous

Only you can decide, think you and your wife need to have a good listen to them both. Other details of positioning in your home, looks, finish all pop into your decision as well!

There are some really good package deals about at the moment, so shop around to see what prices are being offered and see if your dealer will match them.

You might be able to stretch to a better system for your budget.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts