Is there an effective way to transfer CD content on to an iPod without using a computer?

Sonic Dreamer

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

My mum would like to buy an iPod, but is their any way to get her songs from her CD collection on to an iPod without owning a computer? We live 250km apart, so I can't help her using my PC.

For instance do those Brennan hard drive units interface with iPods?

Cheers,
SonicD

csq2

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
People have invented devices which takes CD, LPs, tapes, etc and converts them into mp3s and puts it on your ipod without using a computer.

Sonic Dreamer

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
csq2:People have invented devices which takes CD, LPs, tapes, etc and converts them into mp3s and puts it on your ipod without using a computer.

Cool, what are these devices and where can one buy them?

Cheers
SonicD

A

Anonymous

Hi Sonic D. I got the matching Pearl amp to go with the cd player. I am pleased with the sound although I expected to be considering the price. I was surprised to find the comments on page 16 in the handbook clearly stating that the PM-11S2 is a superior product. Considering this sells for just short of £3400 it would be nearly £900 more expensive than the Pearl amp and therefore should be but this wouldmake me question the validity of the comments from Jordan Acoustics about the selling price of the Pearls being at the £3500 price point. Marantz would hardly sell a product which they state is superior at an inferior price.

TRENDING THREADS