is there a SIGNIFICANT difference between...

daveyjay

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
...Q Acoustics 2020is and Monitor Audio BR2s? I'm thinking of purchasing a pair of the latter (not without demoing first, of course) - is it worth the trip to my local dealer (20 miles away), or will I come away underwhelmed, not really having noticed any real difference in sq over the 2020is? Are the BR2s worth the extra 100 quid?

I'm using the 2020is with a Marantz M-CR603, by the way.

I'm tempted to pop into town today, so any quick responses would be much appreciated.

Thanks chaps.

ErwinC

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
daveyjay said:
...Q Acoustics 2020is and Monitor Audio BR2s? I'm thinking of purchasing a pair of the latter (not without demoing first, of course) - is it worth the trip to my local dealer (20 miles away), or will I come away underwhelmed, not really having noticed any real difference in sq over the 2020is? Are the BR2s worth the extra 100 quid?

I'm tempted to pop into town today, so any quick responses would be much appreciated.

Thanks chaps.

I owned the BX2 which are great speakers for the money imo. I now own the 2020i which are even better speakers imo. ;)

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
daveyjay said:

Thanks chaps.

So did you do the demo today? What did you think?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts