Is there a correct projector to screen distance?

nigpd

Nov 18, 2006
Visit site
I am getting a Panasonic PT-AT 5000E projector and will be ceiling mounting it and projecting it on to a 72" screen.

The viewing distance will be 14ft and my question is, is there a correct/optimum distance to mount the projector from the screen? Should it be right above or infront or doesnt it really matter?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I think that's a known browser problem: I'd try a different one, as it's running fine for me in several different browsers.

However, if you're trying to view it on an iOS device - iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad – then apologies: we know of the problem and are working on a fix.

A

Anonymous

Did you get set up yet, or come to any conclusions? I'm looking to get the same PJ and ceiling mount it. I've looked at the info, and some of these questions remain unanswered. Let us know how you got on, cheers!

nigpd

Nov 18, 2006
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
I think that's a known browser problem: I'd try a different one, as it's running fine for me in several different browsers.

However, if you're trying to view it on an iOS device - iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad – then apologies: we know of the problem and are working on a fix.

I've tried 2 different versions of IE on 2 different laptops and neither will play the vid unfortunatley

nigpd

Nov 18, 2006
Visit site
No, not in yet. All cabling has been put in. HDMI from both Skybox and BR player and component for the Wii to ceiling have been sorted

I've been lloking for a place to see a demo near Milton Keynes, but am struggling. At about £3k, i don't really want to buy blind.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts