is the sony x4500 better than the z5800 or shall I just get the 664???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i no the x4500 is 100hz pro and bravia engine 2 pro,

but pound 4 pound does this blow the other 2 way out of the water or is it just an alright back lit LED, BEARING in mind the model is sonys flagship at the mo

i dont care about 3sat or net tv all that bothers me is good old fashioned picture ie via sky, sky HD, blue ray or good old SD

so out of the 3 sets what would you say is the DOGS
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

I do not have the answer bar buying a £2K plus tv now without understanding that SD is near history is a bit silly!

A

Anonymous

the 46x4500 can be got for £1500 at the moment , thats very tempting ok , but it will only be a couple of months now before the 2010 range of tvs start appearing , pnasonics g10 , v10 plasmas of this year are very good , but not as good as the best (now discontinued pioneer kuro) , next year they will be probably closer again , maybe even as good , sony , samsung , philips will also have tvs out soon that should better this years models , if it was me id wait until the spring , to see whats out there , after all , the best tv of 3 years ago would probably be bettered by a midrange one of today , and for a lot less money ...

A

Anonymous

for the money £1500 would you say thats a hole lot of tv and beats the z5800 hands down

A

Anonymous

i think i remember mathewpiano saying the z5500 is on a par with the x4500 , it sure is a top tv of that theres no doubt , but will your £1500 get you something better in 3 months ??

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts