Is Samsung struggling to sell its latest TVs?

Bfree4me

Jul 6, 2022
Visit site
The Recession is here so it only makes sense. First it was the GPUs now TVs. The good news is, in my opinion a 2021 TV Is just as good as a 2022

Bfree4me

Jul 6, 2022
Visit site
Interesting, I am LG from now on though.
I wanted to go LG OLED C1 but went the Samsung route instead. Super Bright, High Contrast and No Chance of Burn in. If my Qn90a is a beast. Then the 2022 QN95B is Hercules. No Dolby Vision, but it it's not necessarily required for awesomeness.

jondo278

Jul 6, 2022
Visit site
This story doesn't really surprise me- the fact that Samsung display advertising on their TV's after warranty expriy is unconcionable conduct. I will never buy another Samsung product simply for this reason. I took my existing Samsung to the landfill once it started showing ads that I couldn't turn off.

Audiogod66

Oct 8, 2021
Visit site
This story doesn't really surprise me- the fact that Samsung display advertising on their TV's after warranty expriy is unconcionable conduct. I will never buy another Samsung product simply for this reason. I took my existing Samsung to the landfill once it started showing ads that I couldn't turn off.
Samsung have for many years had dodgy fail points in their tv products in the power supply section they use a bank of usually 2 cheap capacitors that will fail usually sometime after the warranty period. I have fixed 4 tv all different models from Samsung - installing genuine Panasonic caps cost $2 made these TV's last for years later. I should add my experience with Samsung in Australia are the worst sleaziest company for warranty I have ever dealt with. I think this is starting to catch up with them - my tv failed 7 days outside the warranty and the attitude was tough ****!

jondo278

Jul 6, 2022
Visit site
Completely agree - I've had similar experiences with 2010 era Samsung TV not long out of warranty - although it was a failed switching MOSFET. I foolishly bought another. They fooled me once, but never again.

Reactions: Audiogod66

Audiogod66

Oct 8, 2021
Visit site
Completely agree - I've had similar experiences with 2010 era Samsung TV not long out of warranty - although it was a failed switching MOSFET. I foolishly bought another. They fooled me once, but never again.
Yes stupidly I did the same however this $4 k tv failed in 3 days ! The seller accepted return no worries - I talked to the warehouse guy 2015 and he showed me the dead pile - anyway I have no Samsung tv since

TRENDING THREADS