Is it woth changing

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I currently have a panasonic dmp-50bd, running through Onkyo 905tx amp,

Do you think the Denon 2500bt is a better player?

is it worth upgrading to the denon 2500bt? or sould i just stick with the panasonic?

Messiah

I'm sure it is a better player but by how much! What improvement are you looking for??

As with any product (and especially at this cost) it will be best to see if you can take your player to a dealer and do a comparison and see if you think it is worth the upgrade.

A

Anonymous

I am sure the Denon is a better player, but I doubt it is worth the upgrade cost now. Why not wait for the next gen Denon player in a year or so and upgrade then?

A

Anonymous

I'd go with that advice, but i will also say that the denon (when working properly) is very nice indeed and a clear and obvious improvement with PQ and sound.

Be patient though and sit tight for a few months.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
firewire:
I currently have a panasonic dmp-50bd, running through Onkyo 905tx amp,

Do you think the Denon 2500bt is a better player?

is it worth upgrading to the denon 2500bt? or sould i just stick with the panasonic?
Hi Firewire,

The Denon is by far a better player than the panasonic as i have been able to do a side by side comparison with the two at my local hifi store & unlike Gander when he had his denon he had some issues with it were as i never have, however i think if i were in your shoes right now & owned a panasonic BD50 i think i would have to agree with Gander also & thats wait a while for new ranges to come out or for the price of the Denon 2500bt to drop when new ones are launched.

But in my honest opinion up to now i do believe that the denon 2500bt is the best out there for both PQ & AQ although ill bet the 3800 will beat it, we shall see.

But the BD50 you have is one hell of a player for the cash, no doubt about it.

TRENDING THREADS