Is it just me...............

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Yes, Is it just me or does anybody else find that the signature tag lines on the end of posts annoying and irrelevant,

usually the only ones of any use are the ones mentioning the posters kit, the rest I find rather pretencious and have no bearing on the subject in hand............

A

Anonymous

Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
emotion-1.gif

John Duncan

Octopo:I actually find some, such as JD's quite enlightening.

Oh. That was not the point at all (changes quickly).

Mine are usually just lyrics from songs that pop up on my iPod that day..........

A

Anonymous

If there was a joke there I missed it because I've already forgotten what your previous signature was. I meant the "My useful posts" bit...

A

Anonymous

What annoys me more is meaningless thread subjects. Is it just me........

At least interesting/comical/unimportant signatures don't require you to click through and read a whole post before deciding if you wanted to read it in the first place.

A

Anonymous

Man, loosen up Meniscus. This is a Hi-Fi forum, doen't necessarily need to be serious business.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
MENISCUS:

Yes, Is it just me or does anybody else find that the signature tag lines on the end of posts annoying and irrelevant,

Not guilty.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:...And there are those campaigning to have the space available for signatures increased four-fold, which will probably annoy Meniscus even more

Yes, the phrase getting out more springs to mind..........

A

Anonymous

MENISCUS:
Yes, the phrase getting out more springs to mind..........

Staying in more in my case, I prefer my responses when I haven't been out...

A

Anonymous

Thaiman:MENISCUS:

Not guilty.

No yours is the perfect use of a tag line Mr T,

along with a posters kit I can see that they are relevant, the ones that bug me are the ones that have bear no relation to the thread at all,

Sorry I just don't get it what is the point they are trying to convey?

A

Anonymous

SmilerJerg:What annoys me more is meaningless thread subjects. Is it just me........

At least interesting/comical/unimportant signatures don't require you to click through and read a whole post before deciding if you wanted to read it in the first place.

What annoys me more is meaningless thread subjects. Is it just me......

If you find this thread meaningless, why did you read it, and whats more respond to it...........

A

Anonymous

MENISCUS:
SmilerJerg:What annoys me more is meaningless thread subjects. Is it just me........

If you find this thread meaningless, why did you read it, and whats more respond to it...........

Sorry, but this thread fits that criteria very easily! Usually it's fun, but this case proves otherwise.

A

Anonymous

Hughes123:MENISCUS:

Sorry, but this thread fits that criteria very easily! Usually it's fun, but this case proves otherwise.

All I can say is that your easily amused........

A

Anonymous

I like sig.s because they give you a feeling for the forum member that is posting on that thread. I, being a learned man, without being pretentious like to use quotes from the greatest literary works for my signature.

(Although they do slip in quality after a few litres of White Lightning)

A

Anonymous

raypalmer:Man, loosen up Meniscus. This is a Hi-Fi forum, doen't necessarily need to be serious business.

A

Anonymous

On the subject of 'Is it just me' ......is it just me or do I sense a large number of grumpy soldiers today ? C'mon guys, cheer up !

A

Anonymous

I hope you don't mean me, I'm the life and soul of the party pal..........

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts