iPod Travel Speakers

ROB2009

Jan 17, 2008
Visit site
I shall shortly be going on holiday and am looking for some portable / travel speakers to take with me for my iPod. I haven't set a budget but obviously want decent sound quality.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
It sort of depends on price and size really. The logitech that WHFSV gives a 5-star rating to is a good bit of kit for £50, but it might be bigger than you want.

Any smaller than that and sound quality is going to suffer. Any bigger, and it might not be portable enough.

Obviously, if you can fit a B&W Zeppelin in your suitcase....
emotion-5.gif

pd

Nov 7, 2007
Visit site
I bought the TRUST SP-2900P PORTABLE SPEAKER SET from Amazon last year and for the price (under £15)I would recommend them to anyone looking for something that is truly portable and has a great sound!
pd

A

Anonymous

I got myself the Logitech Pure-Fi anywhere yesterday to go with my new nano. It got 5 stars in the WHFSV review, and it truly deserves them. It is an awesome bit of kit, although at £99 (cheapest - Argos, suprisingly!), it's hardly entry level. Rechargeable battery, european / uk adaptors and decent which operates the ipod as well as the speakers were an added bonus.

jimdonnelly

Jun 22, 2007
Visit site
My local Tesco (big store)is selling the Logitech Pure-Fi anywhere for £70.00. You should check out your local store. A bit of a bargain.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts