Ipod Touch Artwork

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Having just upgraded my Ipod to an Ipod Touch, it has highlighted how poor some of the album artwork images are. Can anyone recommend a good resolution to be looking for and any good sites that have good quality artwork. My main source previously was using Google images.

Blainetoner

Feb 5, 2008
Visit site
This is the site that I use to get art work.....

http://www.discogs.com/

...I would say that you should have images that are at least 300 by 300 pixels. There is also Amazon.....when you have found the album that you want, select larger image......if this produces a small image with a loud of white around it, then it's too small........otherwise, these are fine.

A

Anonymous

If you use Mediamonkey to manage and tag your files then it connects to Amazon to download Album art. The art on there is generally more than adequate for tagging purposes (its the same images displayed on line so you can see they are more than big enough).

You also often get a choice of a number of versions so can pick whichever one looks best.

A

Anonymous

Thanks very much for all of your thoughts.

Is it just me or does it sometimes feel like your spending more time organizing the Ipod than you do listening to it!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts