iPod Speakers for holiday

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am off to stay in a wonderful villa in Kefalonia in six weeks time, and I want to be able to play some decent music by the pool side from my iPod. I don't want to spend a fortune probably no more than £120 tops, but need some easily portable (fit in a suitcase) speakers that are as loud as possible. At the moment the Klipsch iGroove SXT seem to be the ones to go for, I am planning to play some nice chunky house music and lots of balearic chillout stuff. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The Klipsch iGroove SXT is excellent - and certainly is the most bass-heavy of the small units we've tested. However, don't overlook the Logitech Pure iFi Anywhere - more fleet of foot, and also more travel-friendly, as can run on batteries as well as mains, plus comes with a carry case and global mains support as standard...

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply, the logitech looks it might be the one as it has the carry case and mains adaptor included. I hadn't seen this model before, so really appreciate your help. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts