Ipod Dock up to £250

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi.

My sister wants to buy her husband an ipod dock for Xmas. She initially asked me about the Bose Sounddock. I told her that I think she can do better and put forward the dock I have, the B&W Zeppelin.

She has fixed a strict budget of £250. So that takes the Zeppelin Mini out of the running too.

Other functions such as CD and radio are not important, although I guess wouldn't hurt.

My first thought was the Vita Audio R2i, I see they have the gloss white on Amazon for £250

The real test is performance as a dock. I know the Vita has radio as well but for this purpose this is a bonus and any comparisons should only be ipod performance.

Are there any others worth considering? I note Pure Avanti Flow rates well, but I guess part of that will be thanks to the fact it does wireless internet radio as well.

One other point, he'll actually be using an iphone, so made for iphone would be nice.

A

Anonymous

Forget the strict budget save the extra £50 and get the Mini Zep you know it makes sense

rymidd

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
you may find a zepplin mini for 250 thats ex demo or reduced in price. I paid 250 for mine private sale but still sealed. its a great ipod dock. or the bose dock is a good choice around the 200quid mark

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts