Iplayer Now Available on Samsung Internet TV 2010

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
As the title suggests Iplayer is finally available on Samsung Internet TV 2010 from today.

Nearly 3 months after I bought my tv - but better late than never, It seems very slick with almost no delay between selecting ur program, and it starting to stream.

chris hollands

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi edsib1, i have just taken delivery of my UE46C8000 and tried to do an update by downloading onto USB and then loading it on the T.V,however the download was not recognised by the T.V( nor were some 3d demos from u-tube that i had downloaded) ?? Is there a magic formula that i have missed ,any info greatly appreciated as i would like the T.V to be up to date!!

A

Anonymous

Well to upgrade the firmware I normally download it on pc first from the samsung website. Then plug a usb drive into the pc. Run the install file on the pc to extract it to the usb drive root. Then move the usb drive to the tv and update from the drive.

(Sometimes when u try and update directly over the air or internet the files dont seem to be available)

To update the internet tv you just press the internet tv button, and wait 60 seconds or so and it should popup saying it wants to start updating, assuming u have an active internet connection.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts