iPhone to PC connection

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi, I have an iPhone 3GS which I have enabled wi-fi and use my home network. I want to take some pictures from the PC to the iPhone - can I only do this via itunes or should I be able to do this over the network? Is there something I am not enabling on the iPhone for it to 'see' the contents of my PC or vice-versa? Cheers, Cofnchtr.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Depends on how you want to view them. If you want the pictures to appear in your Photos section, I think the easiest way is via iTunes. If you just want them available on your iPhone, you can use something like the File Magnet or Air Sharing apps (there may be others, personally I use File Magnet).

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Ta. Wasn't sure if I was missing something in that I could browse my PC from my iphone.

I also have a wi-fi printer that my phone can't 'see' - presuming 'there's an app for that'

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Found out there's an app for that right enough.

Canon have an app that covers my printer - just trying it now although it's detected the printer it doesn't print anything...

Edit: Got it to print but after a lot of faffing about - keeps trying to connect to the network although it already is by default...

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts