Iphone to iPad mirroring? Is it possible?

eremis666666

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I have the iphone 5 and the iPad 2, iPad is wireless only. What I want to do is send netflix to my iPad from my iphone. Used my phone as a personal hotspot to watch netflix on the iPad and got a warning from 3 network saying that tethering was not part of my contract. Funny that now I have unlimited data they won't let me do this but when I had only 1Gig free they happily let me do it!!! So is there another way to do this, wifi is not an option, which I think leaves Bluetooth, anyone know of an app or something that gets round this?

daveh75

http://support.three.co.uk/srvs/cgi-bin/webisapi.dll%3Fcommand%3Dnew,kb%3Dmobile,ts%3Dmobile,t%3Darticle,varset_cat%3Dinternetapps,varset_subcat%3D3582,case%3Dobj(3599),varset_username%3DMobile:mobileUser&cd=1&ved=0CDUQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNFIhjI0aRxzRPMBMmjPC15v2pSMvA&sig2=zGqeJal2luVvfJy2ncbGLw

eremis666666

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like I will have to, found it annoying as I'm using the data anyway on my phone so why charge me more just to view it on a larger screen! Suppose if there is a way of extracting more cash from you they will do it.

Chisy1

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
How much is the tethering option going to cost because you could pick up an Apple TV and have netflix on big screen for less than £100, via Ethernet.

eremis666666 said:
Sounds like I will have to, found it annoying as I'm using the data anyway on my phone so why charge me more just to view it on a larger screen! Suppose if there is a way of extracting more cash from you they will do it.

Well, they're not designed to replace your home broadband when unlimited, and want to cap the abuse.

eremis666666

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I've got Apple TV at home and can watch netflix there this was for watching on my 1 hour lunch break. So has to be 3G. I just can't see what the issue is, the fact that they won't let me use my phone as a hotspot to watch netflix on my iPad isn't going to stop the data usage, will just watch it on my phone anyway and suffer the smaller screen.

TRENDING THREADS