• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
What do you reckon?

For you? PAYG.

You wouldn't be able to hold to a two year contract.

I'm happy to use the same phone for two years or more, whereas you'd be gnawing your arms off if you had to keep something for more than a week.

Paul.

It always used to be cheaper to buy the phone outright and go on a pay monthly tariff, now it seems to make little difference. Just make sure you add up the total cost of ownership including any upfront costs and monthly payments and go for whatever's cheapest.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
spiny norman said:
gel said:
Cheers guys. 

This continuous flaunting of how much you have to spend is becoming irritating at best, and infuriating at worst.
I thought it was just me who saw it that way, and I was perhaps reading more into it than was actually there, on account of me being a skint working-class proletariat.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
spiny norman said:
gel said:
Cheers guys. 

This continuous flaunting of how much you have to spend is becoming irritating at best, and infuriating at worst.
I thought it was just me who saw it that way, and I was perhaps reading more into it than was actually there, on account of me being a skint working-class proletariat.

To be fair to gel I doubt he means it in that way, if you consider it more of a symptom of his oft-discussed illness it may elicit sympathy rather than irritation or at least give you more reason to ignore the threads he starts.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
To be fair to gel I doubt he means it in that way, if you consider it more of a symptom of his oft-discussed illness it may elicit sympathy rather than irritation or at least give you more reason to ignore the threads he starts.

Was trying a spot of shock tactics again, but I guess you're right: the words water, duck's and back spring to mind.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
spiny norman said:
The_Lhc said:

Was trying a spot of shock tactics again, but I guess you're right: the words water, duck's and back spring to mind.

I think the only thing that will slow Gel down now is losing access to the internet...

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I think Gel is doing brilliantly. Makes no trouble, stays at home, does his therapy, he is very pleasant and conformist. The shopping madness is a minor issue IMO. People gamble, murder, fight, do drugs, scam etc. He is far from any of that, he just buys stuff he doesn't really need. Big deal. Nothing I personally worry about. It's strictly his and his family's concern.

Have all the TVs you want Gel. You are bound to run out of walls eventually mate. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts