Iphone 4 Earphones with mic?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Any suggestions, i dont fancy apple's white ones.

Knackered me up as i wanted to get a pair of shure headphones. Anyone know of a two part lead tho that you could change the headphone part?

Theres not much locally to me ive seen thats took my eye. Im willing to spend upto £100 ish give or take.

cheer's Dave

A

Anonymous

These are on my list..

101123.JPG

KLIPSCH IMAGE S2M

Andy Grange

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
I wouldn't bother with those, I got a pair from Amazon and had to send them back. Far too bassy, ill-fitting, and the mic and answer button didn't work with my iPhone 4. I may well have had a dodgy pair, but I refused a replacement and am looking for something else.

The Image S4i's are a much newer model but have the mic on the yoke, which did not appeal to me as I want the mic close to my mouth so as to reduce background sounds. I'm currently waiting for the new versions of the Etymotic Research range to come out; I actually got an email saying they're releasing them in the UK in the next few weeks. It looks like the MC3's will come in under 100 quid, although I'm going to go to an Apple shop and try both them and the HF3's before parting with my cash.

The main reasone for me looking at these as well as mic placement and sound quality was the remote control that's built into the mic; you can rewind / forward tracks and change the volume as well as answering calls. They're also built specifically to work with iPhones.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts