iPad Air Deals

D

Deleted member 2457

Currys have this deal:

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/ipad-tablets-and-ereaders/apple-ipad/apple-ipad-air-16-gb-wifi-silver-21398604-pdt.html

There is also a code for another £20 off making it £350. Tesco have discount codes too.

D

Deleted member 2457

http://www.tesco.com/betadirect/ipad-air-16gb-wi-fi-space-grey/543-6516.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=543-6516

Tesco have £30 off with code.

D

Deleted member 2457

This morning Currys had an iPad Air 32GB for £260 on their website, I tried to get it in my basket but didn't succeed! :wall: I tried my best. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

professorhat said:
Doubt they would have honoured it gel - it was clearly a mistake.

That Currys website is a nightmare for buying things! I was on my iPad at 9 o'clock this morning trying to add it to my basket, it wouldn't let me. I tried signing in too but still couldn't get it to work. I had to leave for work in 15 mins and had some things to do too, so didn't have time to go on my laptop to try and get it to work.

I have had problems on their website before too and think I used my laptop in the end then too. I once bought a Toshiba Qosmio laptop on there for £900 down from £1700, so I have had bargains on there before, so I thought if anyone would honour it they might, but didn't get chance to see! I would have probably bought two at that price. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

Yep, I have to be on my laptop for it to go into my basket! The deal is long gone now. Oh well.

D

Deleted member 2457

Yep, people on here seem to have got the deal:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ipad-air-5-off-30-pcworld-currys-voucher-1696504

Damn! :wall: I can't believe that. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

People used the code too and got it for £250!

emperor's new clothes

May 28, 2013
Visit site
If you can wait until the end of November, Thanksgiving 'Black Friday' sale is on the 29th. Apple Uk matched the US discount last year, then John Lewis pricematched Apple and offer their 2 year warranty. Not usually advertised until the day.

D

Deleted member 2457

simonlewis said:
You sound a bit pissed off gel.

Yep. My niece wants one for Xmas too, would have got her one at that price too.

D

Deleted member 2457

I check it out today in John Lewis and thought it was really good too! I like it being a lot lighter, I reckon it is to help with iPad shoulder. :)

Definitely wish I had bought a couple. :wall:

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
I check it out today in John Lewis and thought it was really good too! I like it being a lot lighter, I reckon it is to help with iPad shoulder. :)

Well I bought one yesterday in Slate Grey,get it delivered Monday :) Will get a case later when i check all the options out.

D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
gel said:

Well I bought one yesterday in Slate Grey,get it delivered Monday :) Will get a case later when i check all the options out.

Nice one! It looks very nice. I am still gutted I didn't get one, and to make matters worse I have just tried to add it to my basket again on my iPad and this time it works! Noooooooooooo! |(. I should write Currys a letter complaining about their website, and see what happens.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I've bought one. I. Very happy with my Mini, but the lightness and trimmed down size of the Air interested me. I was going to wait till I got to an Apple store, but this was too good to miss.

I bought my MacBook Air from the same trader, and no problems.

D

Deleted member 2457

richardw42 said:
I've bought one. I. Very happy with my Mini, but the lightness and trimmed down size of the Air interested me. I was going to wait till I got to an Apple store, but this was too good to miss.

I bought my MacBook Air from the same trader, and no problems.

Nice one. :cheers:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts