Installation of LDC

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I have finally found my Samsung LE46 in stock.

I now have a question in relation to the installation.

I will be installing the bracket onto a chimney breast, so i have all of the hight i might need.

how high off the floor should the tv be?

what level should be my eye at in relation to the tv when i am sitting

should it be installed flush to the wall or with a down angle?

can someone please help with these questions?

thanks

Lee

A

Anonymous

Could someone please also recomend a good shop that carries good brackets in stock?

I live near kingston and i dont really want to order one online as i would like to see it and would want it the same day as the TV.

thanks

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
If it's Kingston, Surrey, you may well find Riverside in East Twickenham, just across the bridge from Richmond, may be able to help.

If it's the other Kingston, not sure - you could try looking at the dealer finder on some of the mount companies' websites.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
IMHO the best possible hight for the screen is at a direct level to where your head is when you sit down on your sofa, as if the screen was say at 5ft but your head at 3ft you would end up with a stiff neck. This can be compensated for by having the tv at a downward angle but still expect a bit of a ache in the neck after a long movie.

A

Anonymous

Totally agree, I always dispair when I see these high end installs, Grand Designs anyone?, with tv's high up on the wall. Sitting eye height is always the way to go.

R

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts