Inglourious Basterds

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
Drummerdave:Loved this movie. It's had its fair share of criticisms but I found it thoroughly entertaining and Christoph Waltz's portayal of the SS commander was Oscar quality.

Totally agree, I loved the film (watched it last night). A little quirky in places in true Tarantino fashion. Things like, arrows appearing on screen with the names of significant German officers, the splitting in to chapters etc. Also a fair mix of drama/comedy/violence and some really good performances.

My only criticism is that I couldve done a better accent than Brad Pitt!

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Yep, Waiting on that and The Hurt Locker from Amazon
emotion-21.gif

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Yep. I.B was a really enjoyable movie. The SS guy was great, I never thought someone that camp could be so menacing. His sleuthing style reminded me of Columbo.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
"Er, just one more thing, maam..."

Why the spelling? Is it the american spelling? Tho i dont think it is. Is it just so it isnt with an "a", and therefore somehow less offensive? Is there some other literary reason im missing...?

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
It's spelt the way Aldo says it in Brad Pitts Aldo accent "inglourious basterds" . You will also notice on Aldo's rifle barrel it's spelled this way so you could deduce that his character is not well schooled. Of course it's open to interpretation but it's seem pretty obvious to me.

A

Anonymous

I watched it but didn't get it, no i understand it but simply don't like it

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts