Increase digital audio coverage

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Please could you increase the coverage and comparison reveiws of file based music, from ripping, NAS drives, to players and amps.

In fact replace the extemely expensive section of the mag. with a dedicated section for hi-fi quality digital music.

Thanks in advance!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
The amount of coverage is increasing, and we may have a little something of interest in the October issue to grab the attention, but Temptations isn't going anywhere...

A

Anonymous

I'm not say WHF is poor, but I think there needs to be comparisons tests/reviews as opposed to isolated reveiws. I want to know is a NAIM DAC better than a Cyrus DAC. How does Sonos ZP90 rate against these. Digital Amps. - where are they? Are they any good in relation to a DAC or digital o/p of digital player like sonos?

How do I create a digital only set-up - eg Sonos, Blu-Ray player, Sky+ HD with the priority on music, but also able to do the AV side too?

I could go on and on. By having a digital only section, I would hope it would persuade manfacturers to start creating digital input only Amps. and improve he range of digital players.

Personally I have no interest in the 'temptations' section, it takes up a number of pages and there is no chance whatsoever of me or 99.5% of the readers affording this kit. Why not restrict it to just the one page?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts