In-ear that sound like Shure SE215 but normal fit?

dlevy

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I had Sennheiser CX 300 ii for few years, upgraded to Klipsch S4i which was better sound quality but the cable got destroyed, and now and I wanted to replace & upgrade so I bought the Shure SE215.

The sound is just incredible, I never heard headphones that sound so good. Less bass than the Sennheiser (on par with the Klipsch) but the clarity is superb. It was the first time I cared for what's the quality of my music, and I bumped the music quality on Spotify to Extreme (320kbps).

Unfortunately I had to return them after couple of weeks because their fit was just not good for me. I take my headphones in & out quite often as I travel with them everyday to & from work and it takes forever to put them on even with practice, and the looks isn't something I'm really pround of.

I'm reading this website quite often but I can't really find an idea for another pair that sound like the Shure SE215 but with a regular fit (normal earbuds). The Klipsch S4i got great reviews 2 years ago when I bought it but honestly it sounds nothing like the SE215.

Anyone can help me? I listen via Spotify on my Nexus 5, mostly top 100. My budget is around $100 because that seems reasonable to me, but I'm very flexible. I've read alot about Etymotic HF5 but from what I understand they seriously lack bass (I'm not looking for bass heavy headphones, just some bass present would be nice). I'm thinking about Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE but I'm afraid they lack the clarity that WOWed me with the Shure's.

Thanks alot for any help, and have a great day!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Try the Klipsch x7i or x11i, they are both truly wonderful earphones, like the Shure.

For cheaper models then I would recommend the Beyerdynamic MMX or DTX 102 iE.

TRENDING THREADS