Anonymous

It's my living room!

Amp: JVC A-X9

CD: Sony SCD-1

Speakers: Wharfedale E70s (of course!)

A

Anonymous

Gusboll:Yours is no disgrace!

They'll be alot of people who won't get that! My second favourite song by the way!

A

Anonymous

Gusboll:So are you saying that your living room is a Gate of Delerium?

No, it's a bit of a Roundabout. I mean I've Seen All Good People say that Soon I should Leave It, but I want to Awaken from The Calling and You And I can hear those Wonderous Stories and Then as I'm a Starship Trooper, it'll be the Heart Of The Sunrise!

T

the record spot

Hughes123:Gusboll:Yours is no disgrace!

They'll be alot of people who won't get that! My second favourite song by the way!

Just as well it wasn't "The Clap".
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

andyb190:If that's not a T-Shirt..... it should be !

Don't Kill The Whale for it though...if you did such a Ritual, I would be an Owner Of a Lonely Heart!

T

the record spot

Hughes123:Gusboll:So are you saying that your living room is a Gate of Delerium?

No, it's a bit of a Roundabout. I mean I've Seen All Good People say that Soon I should Leave It, but I want to Awaken from The Calling and You And I can hear those Wonderous Stories and Then as I'm a Starship Trooper, it'll be the Heart Of The Sunrise!

So, what first got you into Genesis then Hughes lad?

A

Anonymous

the record spot:Hughes123:Gusboll:Yours is no disgrace!

Just as well it wasn't "The Clap".
emotion-5.gif

HA HA HA! No sadly not! Number one is by Kate Bush (hottest and best female singer ever!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts