Identify Arm

webbswonderful

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello all,

I have just inherited an STD305m deck with an SME arm. I can't find any model numbers on the arm. Can anyone ID from the (hopefully) attached picture.

Thanks.

IMG_0099.jpg

webbswonderful said:
Hello all,

I have just inherited an STD305m deck with an SME arm. I can't find any model numbers on the arm. Can anyone ID from the (hopefully) attached picture.

Thanks.

Unfortunately your picture does not show up when I view this thread. Welcome to the forum.

If this arm was fitted from new it is probably the SME 3 Series as this was common practice when this Strathclyde turntable was made.

Perhaps a simple Google Image search for SME tonearms might help you.

webbswonderful

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Al ears said:
webbswonderful said:
Hello all,

Thanks.

Unfortunately your picture does not show up when I view this thread. Welcome to the forum.

If this arm was fitted from new it is probably the SME 3 Series as this was common practice when this Strathclyde turntable was made.

Perhaps a simple Google Image search for SME tonearms might help you.

Thanks for the reply. I seem to be struggling to get the picture to upload. Any tips anyone?

thescarletpronster

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
webbswonderful said:
I seem to be struggling to get the picture to upload. Any tips anyone?

Click the little picture icon above the comment box, then paste in a URL of an image already hosted somewhere on the web. This URL must be a direct link to an image file, not to a page containing the image you want to embed. The URL must end in a valid image extension, e.g. .jpg, .gif, .png and so on. If you're using a service like Photobucket or the like to host your image, there's probably a button for you to click to get the link you need (I think it's called 'Direct' in Photobucket).

I can't even see your photo by clicking the link you've posted, which suggests perhaps the link is incorrect or the photo has been deleted (a blank page with the word 'Gone' on it is all I see).

Good luck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts