I used to be a regular many years ago...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
...but defected to a car forum, which has subsequently descended into chaos.

Main system:

IMG_0655.jpg

TV:

IMG_0662.jpg

The amp is now an Onkyo 6006, and runs Genie centres as left and right in '7.1', and the Marantz controller has gone, replaced by a Philips Pronto 9400.

Back, you idiot...

IMG_0874.jpg

A

Anonymous

Wouldn't have guessed who you were without the email!

I'm older and wiser, though perhaps more of the former and less of the latter...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Tear Drop:Things have changed around here a bit! I remember the good old days...

I remember when it were all fields around here.

We were poor but we were happy

A night at the flicks, bag o'chips to share, bus home and still change from a tanner

etc...

A

Anonymous

Lovely kit. GS20's and arcam are just cream and strawberries. Lovely, lovely setup.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
We were poor but we were happy

Try telling that to the young folk of today...

Thanks, Ray. The Arcam stuff is CD23T, A32 as pre-amp and two P35s. I get the impression that Arcam's current lineup is not that highly-regarded, which seems a pity.

As for the dogs, they are purest evil. This is Doreen Hedgehog, the other is Ethel Cardew.

Please resize pics to max 400 pixels wide before posting. Thanks - Mods

A

Anonymous

Yep, me too. In fact if you do the same to the other 2 then they may be worth more
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

From your typig style though I think you're more likely to drive something like this
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

garethwd:The other car forum wasnt www.barryboys.co.uk was it?

I confess that taking piccies of the odd piece of automotive befoulment I see is a guilty pleasure. Andy, true. A downside of using photobucket! As for your sig, common words 'round our way.'

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts