I love the Sony WF-1000XM4, but I have switched to Bose – here's why

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
I think the fact that the sony's can be used single for sleep is the clincher for me. I always fall asleep listening to music. I currently use some ancient wired bose ear phones, ie7 I think is the model.

lewismo

Feb 17, 2023
Visit site
I think the fact that the sony's can be used single for sleep is the clincher for me. I always fall asleep listening to music. I currently use some ancient wired bose ear phones, ie7 I think is the model.
The bose quiet comfort 2 can be used in just one ear, that's how I listen to music at work.

lewismo

Feb 17, 2023
Visit site
I had the Sony wf-1000xm4 for 3 days, they sounded great, but every few minutes it would lose connection for a second or two and this became very irritating. I took them back to currys and swapped them for the quiet comfort 2, plus the extra money as the bose where 50 pounds more. I'm glad I did, the bose have more bass and high end. I absolutely love them, shouldve just bought them in the first place.

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
The bose quiet comfort 2 can be used in just one ear, that's how I listen to music at work.
I'll have to save up for a pair. Just bought some Sony WF-C500 with a voucher I got from work. Don't know whether to use them at work as well as for bed time listening. Currently use some Bose Sound Sport (the type with the short wire between the earbuds) for work, only problem with these, the battery only lasts about 4hours.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts